7.11.2014

Playlist #3: kai&soo



I didn't really have anything better to do so I made a playlist inspired by Kaisoo! Basically, the songs here remind me of them and the way they interact/treat each other. The playlist can be listened on its own even if you don't ship Kaisoo. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me your thoughts about the playlist and maybe recommend me a few songs that remind you of Kaisoo or your own OTP? ^^ 

By the way, enjoy~


[list under the cut]


1. Mindy Gledhill - I Do Adore 
>Kaisoo perfection tbh

2. Never Shout Never - Happy
>because Jongin is always a happy smiling idiot whenever he's with Kyungsoo

3. Kyle Andrews - You Always Make Me Smile
>"I like the way you sing and when you dance with me" /ugly sobbing

4. silv3rt3ar (from YouTube) - 365 (English Acoustic Version)
>really cute English cover and I figured that Jongin and Kyungsoo probably lean on each other for support during the hard times. also, check out her other covers! good stuff c:

5. One Direction - Truly, Madly, Deeply 
>before anyone judges me, please listen to the first few lines, correct me if i'm wrong but it just screams JONGIN. and i actually really like this song okay ;;;;;;

6.  Plain White T's - 1234
>because it's always easy for them to ///love/// each other

7. New Politics - Tonight You're Perfect
>because of this photo and the way Jongin always looks at Kyungsoo during concert nights like he's the most beautiful human being in the entire world. and actually, i don't know if it's just me and i honestly don't know the real meaning behind the song but i have my own understanding of the lyrics and some of the lines in the verses can be used to describe their relationship. but that would be going too deep into things and i'm pretty sure i'll just massacre the true meaning if i decide to explain my interpretation here

8. The 1975 - FallingForYou
>"You said some day we might
When I'm closer to your height"
and
"I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your neck"
really got to me

9. EXO-K - Lucky
>this had to be here lol


(✿◠‿◠)

2 comments:

  1. Track #3 is kind of made for Oh Sehun because of the line "I like your rainbow hair" ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the lyrics are actually "I like your rainbow pair, of gym shoes that you wear" hehe but thank you for listening! :D

      Delete