7.15.2014

Survey + Ask box open for vlog questions!

I love surveys, please forgive me for dumping them here. Also, there's only one month left before I'm moving to my dorm and I can't decide which one I'm in right now: aaaaaaaaahhhh I can't wait!!! or aaaaaaaaaahhh no I don't want to leave yet!!! Also, I think I might do a video blog again (ahrhr) so if you have any questions, please feel free to send them to my ask box! Please tag them with #vlog so I don't get confused~ And I think I'm limiting myself to 5 questions only because I tend to ramble and I'll only be accepting questions until Thursday morning! But if I don't reach 5 questions by that time, then I don't think I'll be making the video blog ^^

On another note, my boy Kyungsoo attended the press conference for the upcoming drama "It's Okay, It's Love" where he plays the role of an aspiring writer who's also a fanboy of the character Jo In Sung's playing. I was watching the live stream of the press con and bless the internet connection because for the first time in a long time, I managed to watch a stream in 480p quality without it lagging. BLESSINGS. And of course, Kyungsoo was precious as always and he was so fucking adorable in the extended trailer. I think I'm going to need a piece of my sanity back though because I was making really weird noises that I didn't know I was capable of making when I was watching him.

Anyway, survey under the breakthrough!


1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
Place: my bed. Smell: bath soap. Sound: Kyungsoo's voice. Memory: when my friends used to braid my hair back when it was still long enough.

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now
I wanted to become a pediatrician or a veterinarian. Right now, I don't know. I want to take naps with Jongin, does that count as an ambition?

3. Biggest fear
Waking up and suddenly finding out that everyone I love and care for has forgotten about me.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one)

As I said before, I don't like having ideals but a great sense of humor would be appreciated. Also, when he cares enough and understands me. He doesn't have to understand me wholly as a person, just the things that truly matter. But really though, please just love me.

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one)
Just please don't be a complete asshole. Also, I wouldn't be able to put up with him if he's not nice to animals, plants, and little kids/babies u___u

6. What are your worst traits and features?
My impatience and tendency to over-think every single little detail in my life and turn unnecessary things into unwanted worries. 

7. What are your best traits and features?
Well, people say that I'm easy to get along with and that I always have something nice to say about everyone. Also, I don't like talking about people behind their backs and I don't like choosing sides unless the situation really calls for it.

8. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?
Kaisoo (jk). I don't even know what love really is, what more true love lol

9. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
Both. I am aware of my own feelings and I'm sensitive of what others feel as well.

10. Greatest achievement personally.
Getting the snapback from Kai. Forever proud of myself for going the extra mile and not caring about what other fans thought about me during that moment.

11. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
I usually listen to a few songs and if that doesn't work, I imagine scenarios in my head or relive past memories.

12. What irritates you most about society?
The inherent need to "belong" when we were all born as individuals. I'm not talking about the sense of belonging that we all yearn for because that's a-okay with me, I'm talking about people refraining from being their true selves just because what they truly are doesn't fit in with society's definition of norm. Myself included. It's frustrating, really.

13. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…)
All three! It never hurts to tell a person how wonderful they are!

14. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
I met Carissa back in kindergarten and so many things have changed since then that honestly, if I met her right now ... I don't think we'd be friends at all. Plus, she's in Arizona right now. Which is why I'm thankful that we met almost 11 years ago because up to now, she's still one of my best friends and I love her so much!

15. Something you love to do, but feel guilty about after/during?
Eating all the food in the house :( 

16. Would you like children in the future. If so why?
Maybe not!

17. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Uuhhhh ... yeah, hehe

18. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
My dog! He's my special baby boo boo :3

19. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Never loved at all because ... ouch. Wait! True love with a guarantee of a broken heart because when things don't work out, I can find another true love, right? Or this isn't how it works? WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL

20. You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.
I once rode the carousel together with Michael. Ten years later, I don't know where he is anymore.

21. Can money buy happiness?

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss, all the yesses.

22. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
All the time ... gdi Chryss.

No comments:

Post a Comment