7.29.2014

Blognote #16: {07/29/2014}

I have just sixteen days left before I settle in at my dorm and I am a bundle of nerves and excitement. I think I will most likely be settling in there on my own, since my mother will be busy with a convention in Cebu, and right now I'm just hoping that I'll be all right without my mother's supervision. There is a probability that my room is haunted but the whole dorm is notorious for its creepy stories and the students' alarming (and eerie) encounters inside its walls which has led me to the wise decision that I am never taking a shower or going to the communal bathroom/restroom all alone. I'll be living with three roommates plus I'm right next to Kathleen's room (she's Room 28 and I'm Room 29) and Anne Mary's and Manuela's rooms are also located in the same wing as ours so I have that to be grateful for. I've also started segregating my clothes and I think I might have underestimated the amount of shirts and jeans that I have bought because I think I'm going to have a hard time fitting them all in just one suitcase and a knapsack along with the other necessities I have to bring with me. I'll go back home after three weeks though so I think I'll just bring enough for the amount of time in between.

On another note, I spent last Friday night with Julienne & Janina! Moreover, I also went to Gourmandz to celebrate Anne Mary's 17th birthday and afterwards, we had a sleepover at her house!! (≧◡≦) 

I met up with these two cuties at Starbucks
Forever using Jongin's stage name when ordering drinks because:
1. I'm too lazy to spell out my name and
2. I really really like it when they call his name and I'm the one who stands up to get my drink under his name ... MUCH DELUSIONAL I know (✿◠‿◠)
3. This is irrelevant but I'm just gonna confess right now that I buy most of my wallets from the children's section in department stores because JUST LOOK AT THAT CUTE TOTORO WALLET

More photos under the cut!


 Janina gave me an EXO-K poster! She admitted that the primary reason she bought it was because she saw Sehun's name ... oh da pain (◡﹏◡✿)
 Just some of the poems I've written for Janina back in high school. I didn't know she kept them in her wallet (▱˘◡˘▱)
 with my deer(est)
With Julienne (●⌒∇⌒●)
 Mommy Anne's birthday!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
 Karaoke/Noraebang! I tried my hand at Growl but I was out of breath by the 2nd chorus and I couldn't get past the rap OTL I think it was Paula who sugguested I sing Baby Don't Cry as well but I immediately declined. Once was enough (╥_╥)
Then Kathleen, Iah, Bea, and I slept over at Anne Mary's house! We mostly just talked, laughed, and exchanged stories until 5 a.m in the wee hours of the early morning. I had so much fun with them :3



Until the next blognote,
Chryss ◕‿◕
throwback to July of last year because I never
stopped missing this girl ;___;

(and maybe I miss wearing my uniform too huhu)

No comments:

Post a Comment