11.08.2011

Crazy-ass dream.

Without you, I can't breathe
I continually grow more fatigued
You're like oxygen to me

SHINee - Love Like Oxygen


So I just had the most ridiculous and probably one of the most unforgettable dreams yet. It started off with me standing a few meters away from a highway intersection in my city and I heard "Juliette" blasting from a set of speakers. And then I noticed a big group of girls screaming and jumping around and that was when I realized that the song was being sung live. And so I was like, "SHIT. SHINee is having a concert in my city's highway intersection and I didn't know?!" And so I literally sped to the huge group of teenagers and then started screaming and jumping around with them. And then one second, I was at the very back, the next second I was at the very front. I don't know how that happened but who would complain?
But I think this dream should be told in bullet form since it's quite obvious that I'm still incoherent at the moment. I'm always like this in the morning.
• I only got to see Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin. I knew Key and Onew were there as well because I could hear their voices but I couldn't see their faces.
• Minho asked, "What song should we sing next?" and then everybody else was screaming Lucifer but I wanted to be an ass so I started screaming Love Like Oxygen which is so weird and random since it's not even my favorite song. And when I was shouting, Minho's eyes locked on mine and then he said something to a member of the staff and the intro to Love Like Oxygen began. And then all the fans stared at me. If looks could kill.
• This morning, when I turned on my music player, I realized that the last song I listened to before I went to sleep was Love Like Oxygen. Funnyyyy.
• I GOT TO TOUCH TAEMIN'S HAIR. THRICE. He was so close to me and so I just involuntarily reached for his hair and then he just sort of smiled at me amusingly. God. I was screaming, "I touched your hair!!!"
• When I was crying happy Shawol tears, Minho came over to me and asked in rudimentary English if I was okay, and then I started rambling about how I was just so happy and that this is absolutely the best day ever and I'm sure he didn't understand but he gave me a pat on the back. :3
• Fucking shit at the end of the "concert", Taemin came to me and shook my hand and smiled. I was too stunned to think, say, or do anything at all.

Why do these kinds of things only happen during my wildest dreams? WAAAAAAAEEEEE?

No comments:

Post a Comment