11.05.2011

A girl, a guitar, and a gift.
















Audio
The title has a gift in it because this was supposedly a present to a dear friend of mine in Tumblr, Louise unniebuidlingcastlesintheair.tumblr.com, but her birthday came and went about a month and a half ago and I still did not get to post this, which not only proves that I’m a bad dongsaeng, I’m a lazy ass as well.
But here it is though. My very own guitar cover of Replay by SHINee. It’s not much when you listen to it, but it fucking took me the whole summer to figure out everything—from the chords to the plucking, picking, and strumming patterns. It was a hassle but definitely worth all the bruises on my fingertips.
Louise unnie, I’m so sorry that it took this long for me to post it. I’ve been kind of busy and I haven’t had chances to go online much. There was a whole week of my health break that I was bedridden. And if it’s not as nice as you expected it would be, lmao sorry I’m not much with the guitar. I just took it up originally as something to pass the time away but I grew to love playing it and I feel quite self-fulfilled that I was able to teach myself without proper lessons whatsoever. This is my third gift to you along with the bunch of fanfics and the audio message and I just hope you like it^^
To people who are actually interested:
Capo on 3rd fret.
Chords during the intro and picking and plucking- C Am G D
Chords during the strumming- C Am Em D
Plucking and Picking Pattern- I have my own version but lmao I don’t know how to explain it so refer to this one instead. It’s much different from mine though. Lol and good luck with trying to understand tabs. They all look like gibberish to me.
Strumming Pattern: DDUUDU *once per chord
NO I DO NOT AND WILL NOT GIVE A TUTORIAL BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW HOW TO MAKE ONE AND IF I DID, IT WILL PROBABLY SUCK AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LEARN A THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment